Announcement for the commencement of the 2017 early season farming
This is to announce the commencement of the 2017 early season farming and other business activities funding scheme by the CBN (MSMEDF)/Cosmopolitan MFB / QBWA partnership
- Membership of the QBWA.
- Membership of a farming or business co-operative.
- Opening account with Cosmopolitan Microfinance Bank.
- Submission of Application letter for loan.
- Submission of certificate of co-operative union registration.
- Two (2) passports photograph each of at least 3 executives.
- Letter of resolution to borrow from Cosmopolitan MFB
- Evidence of Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation cover (NAIC)
- Signing mandate.
- Minutes register.
- Means of ID-Driver’s license, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card, Permanent National ID Card.
- Two (2) Guarantors (Senior Civil Servant) supported with their ID’s and two (2) post dated cheques.
- Stamping of documents at the registry.